Etiketter

onsdag 6 november 2013

Finish the story - we know where you live

Emma woke up the following morning and felt unusually happy. Maybe the tears had killed all the evilness from the girls in her class. Well, if it was the girls in her class. Apparently she had fallen asleep when she cried the night before and no one had taken time to wake her up.

She hadn’t come far from the bed when her phone beeped, which meant she had gotten a new text. This day she knew nothing could break her down. 
”I see you, Emma. I can see you.”
Emma just stared at the phone a couple of minutes and then she started to smile. She sent a textmessage back that said: ”Okay, come here then.”

The next minute she called Rachel. She heard Rachel’s voice. 
”You know I don’t want to talk to you anymore!”
”Well, now you have to. Tell the others that I don’t care what they write to me.”
It was quite a while, but then Rachel continued:
”About that... someone is sending me texts now.”
What? Who would send Rachel these texts? 
”Are they mean?” she ask. Not because she really cares, but she’s curious.
”Kind of. But I’m still not sure I want to talk to you, Emma. Not after what you did.”
Emma started to get mad at her.
”Listen now! I have never stolen your boyfriend. If you want to blame someone, blame Simon. None of this is my fault as much as it is yours!” snapped Emma.
”Ugh. Sure.”
A long silence occured.
”Meet me in the park as soon as possible. But remember, I have not forgiven you! Yet.”
Emma giggled but hoped that Rachel didn’t heard her. 
”Yeah, see you.”
And then she hang up.


When they met in the park, none of them said very much. They showed the texts to each other and decided that even if their friendship weren’t the best at the moment, they should stay together and be not one, but two against the others. They would have each other!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar