Etiketter

onsdag 12 februari 2014

The curious incident of the dog in the night-time

Creative connector week 7
The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time


This is about a boy that’s fifteen years old. His name is Christopher Boone and he’s got Aspergers syndrome. He doesn’t like the colors yellow and brown or when people touches him. One day he saw a dog that had been killed with a garden fork...


Aspergers syndrome isn’t a rare diagnose and it occurs in real life. When you’ve got Aspergers syndrome it’s pretty common that you don’t like when people touch you. I have never met a person with that diagnose and I have never experienced that a dog has been killed. On the other hand I’ve experienced neighbours that haven’t liked me or trusted me. That’s pretty annoying. I have also met policemen in real life because they visited my old school, Hubertusgården. Otherwise I don’t really have anything to connect to in this story.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar